What data do we collect?
When you complete the contact form on our website, we collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, company name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- The reason for your enquiry.
How do we collect your data?
You provide us directly with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or request any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Log into our services via Microsoft Azure secure login.
We may also receive your data indirectly from generally available public sources including:
- Google Search and other public search engines
- Information published in print or online by the property or general press.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process services you procure from us and manage your account
- Contact you with details of our products and services and related products and services we think you might like
- Measure demand for our products and services in order to direct our development and marketing efforts.
We will NOT share identifiable data with other companies in order that they may offer you their products and services.
Our services are hosted on Microsoft Azure, login to which is achieved via Microsoft's standard secure login facilities and subject to Microsoft's terms and conditions.
As part of our contract engagement process we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
We store your data securely on Microsoft's Azure and Office 365 hosting locations in its UK and Western Europe data centres.
We will keep your personal information, details of any correspondence in respect of your enquiry and any billing and associated usage information relating to your use of our products and services for up to the earlier of:
- Two years after your last contact with us (whether information request or login to our services)
- Seven days from receipt of request from you to remove your details provided you no longer actively use our services and any outstanding charges for your use of our products and services have been paid.
Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by where possible deleting documents and records containing your information. Where deletion is not possible (for example due to the relational integrity of records within a database) we will anonymise your name, company name, email, telephone numbers and any other personal information which could be used to identify those records as yours.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. We will not provide your information to other organisations for marketing purposes.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request that we provide copies of any personal data we hold about you. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete information you believe to be incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to us processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected about you to another organisation or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using one of the methods set out below.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
If you feel that we have done something wrong, then we would always ask that you contact us in the first instance so that we have the opportunity to put things right. Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office, details of which can be found at: ico.org.uk.